Sunday, April 25, 2010

COMMITMENT

I like to see a smile emerge from tears,
and would cherish courage out of fears.
A spirited soul and a kind heart,
praise thy hand of God in every art.

Life is not just to breathe and live,
tis about human err and to forgive.
Thy not divine and thus can stoop low,
forgive me if you can, as I said so.

What I feel deeply echoes in me,
put thee hand to thy heart and see.
Do you feel your heart beats in me?
tis my truest possession for eternity.

Purple sky and a pinkish meadow,
all seems real in a blissful shadow.
A wonder to see my love in your gaze,
across silvery water and beyond misty haze.

Tears that roll down from innocent eyes,
born in the heart and on the lips it dies.
From here thee come - tears, sobs and wails,
Oh! Its my heart dear, where your love dwells.

We give our hands to each other awhile,
with a promise etched in your rosy smile.
Betrothed to me in silence for ever after,
thus together we tread on this lovely chapter.


Prasenjit©1997-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment