Friday, August 25, 2017

TIME SPEAKS NOW

There are ripples and there is a wave,
which one among them will we choose.
Frightful are many and there is a brave,
which every age upon us has let loose.

Through the ages I have walked and seen,
frightful, weeping eyes and a bowed head.
Savages, barbarians and people who are mean,
tortured, maimed and soaked the ground in red.

The ripples have rippled through the ages,
while I have seen few high waves.
I lament the silence of innocents and sages,
while there is reign of devils and knaves.

Ripples like silence faded away in vain,
I witnessed the cowards becoming slaves.
Like a fiery rebel it soothes the pain,
I am glad to have seen such high waves.

We will choose wave over a ripple,
that will slowly turn fortune's wheel.
Once slaves; Bravely turn into people,
the 'Devil' before 'Time' will surely kneel.


Prasenjit©1997-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment