Sunday, December 13, 2020

KILLING A DREAM

Sometimes I dream a dream
in the darkest of the dark days.
Sailing towards a golden rim
in the brightest of night, always!

I see just the best in a dream
that did not happen with open eyes.
Tears from clouds, then a shiny gleam
awakening me as a new day arise.

Dream is like a toddler - free of guilt,
innocent and free in a sweet dream.
We stand on what we have built,
that which is rugged, tall and grim.

A dream that follows kills the other
while I had high hopes for this dream.
Wished to have stayed with this rather,
and sail together like an eternal team.

The life of my beautiful dreams
are like diamond dews on the leaves.
Together we are so  it seems
me and my lonliness - alone it grieves.

What if my dreams would be true,
and life itself be an unending dream?
Life would be made of a lovely hue,
and this dream would live in my dream!



Prasenjit©1997-2020


No comments:

Post a Comment