Friday, March 12, 2021

FIGHT BACK

You may put me down to the ground
and think, it's already over, I'm done.
For once - stop, turn, and look around
you see me standing and lose your fun.

I've fallen before, I'd surely fall again
and it doesn't bother me anymore.
Do not blow your trumpets yet in vain,
as you're about to hear my bloody roar.

I've forever taken pride in my fall
and been humble when I stand.
I still have the guts to stand tall
facing your deceitful, fiery band.
 
You may fling your lies at me
and cut me deep with your greed. 
You may see me on my knee, 
by now you know - I am a different breed. 

Hurl your anger at me, I say
please hit me as hard as you can. 
Scar me with your hatred - if you may, 
the once tender soul is now a rugged man. 



Prasenjit©1997-2021

1 comment:

  1. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘lovely....

    ReplyDelete