Thursday, December 16, 2021

RISE OF PHOENIX

You razed the old to raise the new,
the roads that were burnt by trusted few.
They put me down and into the deep,
over the ashes of Phoenix none did weep.

It was all but muscle and clout,
that put me down in an unfair bout.
Know this and know this for sure,
my vengeful heart will find it's cure. 

The wind, water and earth heard my cries,
the body is no more, the soul in barren lies.
Every grain of sand like the tears pile,
I will make a mountain - it will take awhile.

Out of the dark, out of the blue
one day I would rise to face you.
Like eternity my wait is quite long,
making right the deeds that went wrong.

I will be back from heaven or from hell,
you have hurt my soul - anyone can tell.
In fire, from ashes with colours it rose,
Phoenix will be back, thus the story goes...



Prasenjit©1997-2021

No comments:

Post a Comment