Thursday, May 13, 2010

MY PROMISE



The realm of dream is far and wide,
with endless joy I am on a merry ride.
This is my treasured love's domain,
fragrance of nettles didn't go in vain.

I like her brown, short and curly hair,
and shiny gems dangling in her ear.
Her lips often intently do part,
Oh! Such a great feminine art!

Her fair, pinkish and tender cheeks,
plys my heart with her rosy tricks.
Her wavy eyebrows 'n' twinkling eyes,
causes many dormant feelings to rise.

Her fingers - tender, slender and slim,
is a worthier paradise a moonlit dream.
You are a lover's desire; A dreamer's cutie,
sworn my soul to you, my emerald beauty.

Her whispers, utterances and honey breath,
pure like dew, fragrant like dahlia wreath.
Love painted on the canvas of my life;
I promise never to part in struggle 'n' strife.


Prasenjit©1997-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment